Wednesday, February 24, 2016

CALL US NOW! (650) 558-8118 - Dr. Tracy Ye's Adventures in Acupuncture











i LOVE MAKING VIDEOS! and I really love the good that my clients feel when they leave the clinic feeling so much better than when they came in. Today, my client came in with a bad sinus infection. Within minutes of leaving the office after her acupuncture treatment, she called the front desk saying she couldn't wait for her next appointment! She had to schedule another right away! She had to schedule an appointment for her son and her husband! She was so happy she didn't have to pay for expensive antibiotics and wait for the prescription to work for her to feel better--she felt better right away! This is why I love what I do. This is why I say, "LOVE ME, LOVE MY ACUPUNCTURE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment